Can not create a credit card account

BillHerschel

21 Jul, 2019 01:09 AM

I am running the linux version on the Pixelbook.
I have successfully created a checking account, populated it with online data, edited the transactions, created categories, etc.
However, I am unable to create a credit card account, because when I click on the OK button nothing happens, nor does the CANCEL button respond. I am able to fill in all the data for the card, but the two buttons at the bottom of the form do not respond. I have closed the app, reopened it, etc. Still no luck.
What should I do?
Thank you. I am trying to return to Moneydance after a long period of wandering in the forests of Mint Tiller etc. Please help me.

1. 1 Posted by BillHerschel on 21 Jul, 2019 01:28 AM

Okay, I think I have found at least part of the problem.
    I have been using the following /opt/Moneydance/Moneydance.vmoptions to make the screen more legible:
    -Dsun.java2d.uiScale=2
    -Dsun.java2d.uiScale.enabled=true
    If I comment them out, and use the incredibly small typeface resulting, the OK button responds and I am able to create the credit card account. What is more, if I in turn use the "Low Density" setting to open the program, once again the OK button on the credit card account creation window does NOT work, i.e. only with the incredibly tiny typeface will the OK button work.
    So, there is a work around in this case, but it is awkward to say the least.
    I wonder if this can be corrected/explained?

2. System closed this discussion on 20 Oct, 2019 01:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac