Just a couple of suggested enhancements...

rshaw31

04 Aug, 2019 10:40 PM

Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to have an "active" account excluded from "downloading all". In this case I have 3 Wells Fargo accounts that I want downloaded together but I want my investment accounts excluded when I hit the "Download all" function. I understand that I could disable those I want excluded but that would mean I would have to set them up again every time I wanted to download them individually. Am I missing this functionality somewhere?

The second enhancement I believe has been requested for some time. There should be a way to prioritize the order of accounts both on the home page and the side bar. I realize there are workarounds (numbering, renaming with spaces, etc.) but it's not the same. Seems like easy enough code to write and many have asked for it. Likewise the ability to change the order of register columns would be an asset as well.

Finally... It would be helpful to have an option for a new pop-up window to open when entering new transactions to avoid having to read across the lines of the register. Once saved it could then save to the appropriate register line.

Now for the positive....I think this is a great program and none of these suggestions are deal breakers for me. That said, these are simple fixes that would add to the overall functionality and efficiency of the solution. Thanks for listening...

1. System closed this discussion on 03 Nov, 2019 10:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac