Can't View Account Balances

Jack

15 Sep, 2019 03:49 PM

Hello,

I just downloaded the Moneydance app recently, and it seems to be like a pretty cool thing. However, what I really want on the app is to be able to view the balances in my different accounts, which the app does not allow me to do. If the app had that, I would love it! :)

~Jack

1. 1 Posted by quotient on 15 Sep, 2019 05:00 PM

I'm a user, not a member of Moneydance staff.

You can see all the account balances (and more summary info) by clicking on Summary Page under the View Menu, which is at the top of the page). Also under View Menu you can click on Show Side Bar (a toggle) which displays only account balances.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 16 Sep, 2019 10:34 AM

Hi Jack,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Within the Preferences window, the Available Items box shows any additional items, not currently included on the Summary page.
    As outlined in this article in the Knowledge Base.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Jack “Jacklutz”... on 17 Sep, 2019 11:07 PM

Hello,

Sorry, I was not clear. The problem that I am having is with the mobile app downloaded on to my iPhone. Viewing my different account valences has not been a problem on my computer.

My comment was simply a suggestion to improve the app.

Thanks! :)
    Jack

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 18 Sep, 2019 01:06 PM

Hi Jack,

Currently the iOS and Android mobile app is an add-on to the main Moneydance program, and only includes basic functions like viewing, adding and editing transactions. However, we have plans to improve both apps and include much more functionality.

The latest version of the mobile app is a beta version for Android and version Version 2.22 for iOS. The link to download this version is available at the bottom of our preview download page here or via the Mac app store.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. System closed this discussion on 18 Dec, 2019 01:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac