Calendar

john friske

16 Aug, 2020 10:40 AM

hi, with all the updating, can you change or make it possible to change the highlight for the current date, I am color blind ,so the current color is very hard for me to see, The color Blue would work so much better. thanks john

1. 1 Posted by jeff_l on 16 Aug, 2020 12:27 PM

Hi John,

To change the highlight color for the current date, take a look under Preferences → Theme→ Customize. Scroll down to “Future Transaction Flag Indicator” click the text & select your color. You’ll need to click OK twice on the way out.

Doing this changes the vertical bar in the registry for future dates, but also the highlighted current date in the calendar. You must restart MD to see the change.

Admittedly, when you go back to view the calendar the change does not jump out at you as you may like, but it does seem to make a visible difference.

This facility has been in MD for as long as I can remember.

Jeff – fellow User

2. 2 Posted by John Friske on 16 Aug, 2020 12:53 PM

Ok, will give it a try

John Friske R.P.E.
            Retired Public Employee

315-484-6475

3. 3 Posted by John Friske on 17 Aug, 2020 09:51 AM

Hi, tried it and it worked, thanks Dont know why they didnt tell me that the first time i had asked, but anyways it worked and i can see it now 
    thanks john
        On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 08:27:09 AM EDT, jeff_l <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

4. Maddy closed this discussion on 17 Aug, 2020 12:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac