Move Forget Online Passwords

-Kevin N.

02 Aug, 2009 05:42 PM

Dear MD Team, Win XP SP3, Moneydance 2008r4 (640), In the next version of MD, In the Register View, from the Online drop dpwn menu, could you position the "Forget Online Passwords" option further away from the "Download Transactions" option? Or possibly add a confirmation window before all passwords are "Forgotten"? I found out the consequenses of accidently clicking the "Forget..." option. Thanks for your attention to this matter. Kevin N.

1. 1 Posted by Joe on 02 Aug, 2009 09:20 PM

I second that! I also suggested this a few months ago. It should be a simple change that will save us all some grief. "Forget online passwords" is one of the few things I would really like to see a confirmation window for.

2. 2 Posted by -Kevin N. on 03 Aug, 2009 11:24 AM

Hi Joe, Since my "Forget..." faux pas, I've mastered Ctrl-d. There still should be a confirmation window though. -Kevin N.

3. 3 Posted by Ben Spencer on 03 Aug, 2009 01:55 PM

Hi all

I find that I am in agreement with you and to that end I have created a ticket for this in our issue tracking system. Here is the link:

http://moneydance.com/trac/ticket/2027

I have set the priority to major and I'll talk to the developer about the importance of this ticket. Also if you register and log into trac you can vote on this ticket to show your support for it

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

4. Raimund Buchholz closed this discussion on 31 Jan, 2010 12:24 PM.

5. Angie Rauscher re-opened this discussion on 09 Aug, 2010 02:20 AM

6. System closed this discussion on 31 Mar, 2015 03:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac