Android App

Andrea Roher

09 Jun, 2019 03:34 AM

I am actively looking for a way to replace Quicken as part of my move to Linux. Your product looks very promising in that regard. However, one feature that is very important to me is the ability to access my transactions on my Android phone, so that I can check my account status while out and update with purchase transactions on the go. So, I was thrilled to see you had an associated Android app. However, I tried to download the app and it immediately warned me that the version was out of date. No big deal, I thought, and pressed on. But when I gave the app permission to access my Dropbox, it asked for me to choose a folder and showed a blank screen. Absolutely nothing I did could get it to budge from that screen. So, I uninstalled the app. Is there any hope of an updated app or a patch that allows it to properly connect to Dropbox?

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 09 Jun, 2019 06:37 AM

I am not support staff, just a user

Can you confirm that you have set up Moneydance on your computer and are syncing your data to Dropbox? I would suggest using the syncing method Dropbox Folder see https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/syncing-and-sharing-data
    For information I am syncing two windows computers using Moneydance 2019.3(1875) and an Android phone without problems.

Hope this helps.

2. System closed this discussion on 08 Sep, 2019 06:40 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac