quicken

roland rigg

06 Mar, 2016 09:38 PM

one of quiston is this a one time charge or yearly. I have quicken and do not see anny change yearly

1. 1 Posted by David Hanley on 06 Mar, 2016 09:43 PM

Hi Roland,

When you purchase Moneydance you receive a license key that is valid for the version that you've purchased, and the version that immediately follows. Beyond that, your existing license key also entitles you to a 50% discount off of any future versions. For personal use, you should buy one license per household, no matter how many computers you install it on, operating systems you use, people who use Moneydance, or data files you create. As always, we promise that we’ll never sunset our software, remove functionality from older versions, or force you to upgrade.

For business use, please buy one license per computer Moneydance is installed on, or per data file (on a shared network), whichever is smaller. If you’re not sure, or you’re a non-profit or other non-traditional organization, send an email to [email blocked] and we’ll come up with a customized solution for your company.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

David Hanley
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2016 09:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac