qsx to qif

Dr Ron Samuels

12 Dec, 2019 04:12 PM

Propersoft has software to convert qfx files to qif files . do you have any experience with this work around?
 I very much want to use your software but have 10 years of records to import. I am a Mac user

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 12 Dec, 2019 06:19 PM

Hi Dr Samuels,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

As long as the other program can convert the file into QIF, you can follow the steps I sent in my previous reply here

Also, if you haven't already, I encourage you to download our free trial version and experiment with the program. You can download the trial version of Moneydance from our website on this page.

The trial version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test downloading data from your bank, and importing data from other personal finance software.
    If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all data you have entered during the trial period.

You can find the Moneydance Knowledge Base here which will be useful if you're using the program for the first time. I'd be happy to provide guidance if you have any questions or need assistance getting setup.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Sam on 13 Dec, 2019 07:31 PM

Your program looks fine.
    Can it be purchased as a one time event or does one have to pay an annual subscription
    Fee.

RS
    Sent from my iPad

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 13 Dec, 2019 07:46 PM

I'm a fellow user.

You purchase a right to use license for Moneydance. This gives you use of the purchased version of Moneydance plus a free upgrade to the next version. the licenses are non-expiring so you can use these versions for a long as you wish. If you want to upgrade in the future to a newer version you can do so at a 50% discount.

Moneydance is not subscription based.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 14 Dec, 2019 01:30 PM

Hi Dr Samuels,

When you purchase Moneydance, it’s a one-off payment and not a subscription or a recurring fee.

After purchasing, you'll be sent a license key via email. This key will be valid with all builds of the current release, and also the next major version.

We never force upgrades or ‘sunset’ older versions of the program, so you can continue to use the same version for as long as you wish.
    That being said, if you did decide to upgrade in the future, you’d be entitled to a 50% discount.

Please keep us posted on your progress, Thank you!

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. System closed this discussion on 14 Mar, 2020 01:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac