Where can I find out more?

susan

14 Mar, 2016 10:59 PM

I was recently recounting to a friend my current, numerous complaints about there newest version of Quicken for Mac which I had to install when I bought a new computer least spring. I have used Quicken for my personal financial management for over 15 years and have been relatively satisfied until this new version, which I absolutely hate. IT is needlessly complicated and the reports it generates are not as easily customized and don't really give me what I want. However, and most importantly, I don't want to loose all those years of records on Quicken. If I convert to Moneydance, will it capture all that existing data? Where and how I can I see how it works, its ease of use and sample reports?

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 15 Mar, 2016 10:03 AM

Hi Susan,

If you haven't already, I encourage you to download our free trial version and experiment with the program before you decide if you would like to purchase it. The demo version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test importing your data from Quicken.

If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all your data, the license key simply unlocks the ability to manually enter more transactions. You can download the trial version of Moneydance from here.

When moving your data from Quicken, you can follow the steps in this article, which details how to export your data from Quicken and import to Moneydance. Let me know if you encounter any issues during this process.

I would also recommend checking out the User Guide, specifically the first few chapters which detail getting started and setting up your accounts. The User Guide contains detailed information on all of Moneydance's function and features. If you have any questions regarding these please let me know.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 14 Jun, 2016 10:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac