Linus Versions

mcduell

28 Dec, 2021 02:47 AM

I am in the process of switching from Windows 10 to Linus Mint. My Windows version of Moneydance is 19.1 and the Linus version is 17.10. When I first purchased Moneydance for Windows it was version 17 and later upgraded to 19. The website does not list version 19 for either Windows or Linux. Please explain.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 28 Dec, 2021 04:51 AM

I'm a fellow user.

The previous version download page is based on license family, so it has the last stable release (in most cases) for each license family.

Moneydance 2019 and Moneydance 2020 are the one license family hence Moneydance 2020.2 is the version provided.

Moneydance 2019,1 would not be listed in any case as in the 2019 series 2019.3 was the last stable release.

Unless you have a specific reason for using Moneydance 2019.1 then with the license you have you can use Moneydance 2020.2 on both systems.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 28 Dec, 2021 11:38 AM

Hi Clark,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

I've checked our records using your email address and I can confirm that your license key is valid for use with Moneydance 2017, Moneydance 2019 and Moneydance 2020.

If you wish to upgrade to Moneydance 2020.2 (1929), you can download it here.

Alternatively, if you would prefer upgrading to Moneydance 2022, you can enter your current license key into the 'Upgrading?' box on this page to redeem a 50% discount. After purchasing, you'll be sent a new license key via email.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. mcduell closed this discussion on 06 Jan, 2022 05:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac