Moneydance

Philip Worthy

13 Dec, 2015 08:22 PM

I want a personal finance program that I can have and use on my File Server and access from my Client PC. Can you do that and do you need two licences?

1. 1 Posted by David Hanley on 14 Dec, 2015 12:43 AM

Hi Philip,

You can share your Moneydance dataset with as many machines as you would like. For personal use, you should buy one license per household, no matter how many computers you install it on, operating systems you use, people who use Moneydance, or data files you create. As always, we promise that we’ll never sunset our software, remove functionality from older versions, or force you to upgrade.

For business use, please buy one license per computer Moneydance is installed on, or per data file (on a shared network), whichever is smaller. If you’re not sure, or you’re a non-profit or other non-traditional organization, send an email to [email blocked] and we’ll come up with a customized solution for your company.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to download our free trial version and experiment with the program before you decide if you would like to purchase it. The demo version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test connections with your bank. If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all your data, the license key simply unlocks the ability to manually enter more transactions. You can download the trial version of Moneydance from here:

http://infinitekind.com/downloads

For more information on how to get the most out of your trial period, check out our blog post on the subject.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance!

David Hanley
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2016 05:02 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac