buggy behavior with text

tom.mcdougal.84

26 Feb, 2013 07:21 PM

Lots of weird things happen when I try to enter or edit text.

For instance, I tapped on a piece of text containing one word. I changed the color. I tapped elsewhere. The width of the text box for that word shrank to about the width of 2 characters.

I tapped on another piece of text containing one word. The text was displaced to a different location, and its size changed.

Sometimes I cannot seem to tap into an existing piece of text; I keep getting empty (new text) boxes). This happens when I try to go directly from editing one piece of text and try to tap into a different piece of text.

When I create a new piece of new piece of text, type something, then tap elsewhere to create a second piece of text, the placement of the second piece of text is unpredictable.

How can I keep text sizes uniform, or resize a piece of text to match the size of another?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sean Reilly on 26 Feb, 2013 11:48 PM

Hello,

Thanks for your message and for the clear instructions to reproduce the issue. We've reproduced it on our side and are working on a fix that we will release as soon as it is ready. I'm very sorry for this bug and will make sure that it's resolved quickly.

All the best,
    Sean

2. System closed this discussion on 31 Mar, 2015 03:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac