deleting

ming of mongo

22 Apr, 2013 02:04 AM

I'm trying syncspace on two android devices, and there doesn't appear to be any way to delete a whiteboard. I found a discussion on the message board that said to click an x on the document in list view, but I don't have any x to click, on either device. One is a stock Nexus 7 tablet, and the other is a hacked up phone with CM7. I really want to use this, but it's hard to suggest it to my group with such a glaring omission as no deleting.

Also, I noticed if you start syncing after you start a drawing, it will randomly leave out a few of the pre-sync objects, but that's a smaller concern, since it's easy to start syncing before drawing.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sean Reilly on 22 Apr, 2013 08:37 AM

Hello!

To delete a document you should be able to select the menu button while the document is open and choose the "Delete Document" option. The click-the-X instructions were probably from an earlier release or the iOS version.

Thanks for reporting the bug regarding leaving out a few items before syncing is turned on. I believe that is now fixed, but we haven't yet released the update containing that improvement. We really need to get this update shipped!

Thanks,
    Sean

2. Sean Reilly closed this discussion on 22 Apr, 2013 08:37 AM.

3. Ming Mongo re-opened this discussion on 22 Apr, 2013 02:55 PM

4. 2 Posted by Ming Mongo on 22 Apr, 2013 02:55 PM

Thanks, I probably saw that button a hundred times... it's just not where I would expect it. Sorry.

5. 3 Posted by Scott Meehan on 23 Apr, 2013 12:22 AM

Hi Ming,

No problem! We're happy to help.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Scott Meehan
    Moneydance Support

6. Scott Meehan closed this discussion on 23 Apr, 2013 12:22 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac