Do not save attached pictures

Vadim

17 Jan, 2018 12:19 PM

I'm using SyncSpace 6 on iOS 11.2.2. I create a new picture and add my photo to it, then I draw on this photo and on the main canvas. Then I select Save Image. The picture is saved, the lines drawn are there, but there is no attached photo. What could be the problem?

1. 1 Posted by Henry on 17 Jan, 2018 01:42 PM

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for contacting us.
    Would it be possible for you to share the version of the app that you are using, to do this on your mobile device go to Settings / General / iPad Storage and tap on SyncSpace and you will see the name, the version, its size and how much memory it's using?

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Henry on 17 Jan, 2018 02:11 PM

Our lead developer just confirmed that this is a bug and that a fix is being uploaded.

I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Sean Reilly on 19 Jan, 2018 11:27 AM

Hi Vadim,

One more update - I've fixed the crash and submitted an update (version 6.0.2) to Apple for review. Once it's approved it'll be available for download directly from the store, which lately takes a day or two. The new version was also modified to save higher resolution images to your photo library.

One warning is that I hastily submitted an update (version 6.0.1) yesterday with an attempted fix but which actually made it worse as it would crash syncspace whenever tapping the share button. If you can, you might want to avoid updating until 6.0.2 is available. Sorry about that!

Thanks,

Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    http://infinitekind.com

4. 4 Posted by Vadim on 19 Jan, 2018 11:39 AM

Thank you very much! I will wait for the latest version and will test it. I'll let you know if I find new errors.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Sean Reilly on 25 Jan, 2018 02:11 PM

Hi Vadim,

I just wanted to check in and confirm that it's all working for you now. Please let us know if it's not, or if you've got any other feedback about SyncSpace.

Thanks!

Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    http://infinitekind.com

6. 6 Posted by Vadim on 26 Jan, 2018 07:46 AM

Hi Sean,

Thank you, my problem is fixed!
    Now my son sends me his homework for check :)

I do not like in an application that there is no smoothness when I do zoom the canvas (iPad Pro 2gen).

7. System closed this discussion on 27 Apr, 2018 07:50 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac