Sync'ing with Key Bank

Clark Waffle

26 Aug, 2020 10:20 PM

I just upgraded to MD 2020 (1919). I tried to download my Key Bank account information. The internal web browser keeps freezing. Sometimes it lets me enter my logon information and sometimes it just immediately freezes. I'm running a 2013 iMac using MacOS 10.14.6. I have "Forget this Account" and then "Delete". I have set it up using "New Connection" as well as manually putting in all the information using the "Advanced Setup" tab. Each time it results in freezing.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 27 Aug, 2020 10:30 PM

I'm a fellow user.

The Internal browser is still a Beta feature, it may or may not work for you. With the latest release I certainly get further than I used to but it clear there is still further work required on the http implementation in the browser..

I am somewhat confused by your post however as you talk about using the "forget this account" and using "New Connection" both refer to using Direct Connect which does not use the internal browser at all. They are two totally independent approaches to obtaining transaction data.

If you are trying to use Direct Connect then I would suggest a post in the Online Banking forum along with all relevant details include any OFX or Moneydance error messages you are getting. I would also suggest posting a copy of you Moneydance error log taken just after seeing the problem

2. System closed this discussion on 26 Nov, 2020 10:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Jan, 2021 12:26 AM
17 Jan, 2021 11:08 PM
17 Jan, 2021 11:08 PM