printing reports

Valerie Mullins

28 Apr, 2017 12:18 PM

In company with many others, I cannot print reports. I would like to see someone from Infinite Kind say when the problem will be dealt with, preferably in an email to me.

1. 1 Posted by Henry on 28 Apr, 2017 12:36 PM

Hi Valerie,

I'm sorry to read of the issue you have encountered. I can confirm that we have replicated the issue described issue in the new MacOS Sierra and we are currently looking into a fix. I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused, I understand many customer rely on the ability to print out hard copies of their reports. We hope to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Some customers reported that the printing functionality returns after leaving the Moneydance window open for while, that also unfreezes Moneydance. But this of course isn't a solution.

If you need to print a report, the workaround is to 'Save' instead of 'Print'.
    Save the report as an HTML file. (be sure to retain the .html file extension when naming the report)
    You can then open the HTML report in a browser, word processor or spreadsheet and print the report from within one of those environments.

This is not an option for printing checks.

There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system regarding this issue, so I've attached it to this discussion and the developers will be looking into it. You will be notified via this thread when a fix has been implemented.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 28 Jul, 2017 12:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac