Duplicate

Dale Johnson

03 Dec, 2019 09:32 AM

Hi

I use Moneydance manually, preferring it to the internet version. Could you tell me how I can duplicate all monthly bills so as I can work out a simple projected format i.e. Jan, Feb, March etc.

With thanks

Dale

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 03 Dec, 2019 12:26 PM

Hi Dale,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Which version and build of Moneydance are you using?
    To check, open Moneydance and select Help --> About Moneydance (or Moneydance --> About Moneydance on a Mac) where the version and build number will be displayed.
    Please can you describe more what you wish to achieve?

Perhaps, it might be useful to try the Income and Expenses report.
    This displays a summary of your income and expenses. You can specify which income and expense categories to include in the report, as well as the source accounts. This report can be filtered by tag, grouped by a time period, and can be set to include liability/loan accounts.

Alternatively, you can use the Income and Expenses, Detailed
    This works similarly to the Income and Expense report, except that it also lists the individual transactions that make up the totals.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac