Preferred Budget Style

Kidglove57

11 Jul, 2020 06:46 PM

I see some quite strong opinions in these discussions in favour of the Mixed Interval format over the New Style.

I admit that I like the layout of the New Style (budgeting monthly) in that there is just one spreadsheet style window with all categories listed and I can be 100% sure that I have not missed a category when creating my budget.

Have I missed a trick with Mixed Interval? It just seems so laborious to set up (with my 60 or so categories). It seems like I have to go to the drop down and select one category at a time until they are all added and I worry that in the process I may miss one or set the wrong amount/ interval.

Are there any short cuts or different budget creation views that I may have missed please? I would love to hear your views.

I do find it hard to understand why MD has such superficial and uncoordinated user documents. Especially regarding budgeting. Also why it is so hit and miss as to whether or not they answer or follow through on user questions.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac