Budgeting: Transfer Between Envelopes

sconzerts

23 Jul, 2021 07:28 PM

I use Mixed Interval for my budget, and need to transfer money from envelope (category) A to envelope (category) B. In other words, I want to move an amount that has accumulated in one budget category to another category--not an actual account transaction.

This seems like a very common thing to do, but I have not found a way. Have I missed something? Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 04 Aug, 2021 10:19 AM

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

You could try one of the following extensions. You can find them by navigating to Extensions->Manage Extensions:

MoneyPie This provides an envelope budgeting interface built atop Moneydance's budgeting system. MoneyPie highlights how your actual spending compares to your budget so you can dynamically adjust and balance your budget. For further details please refer to http://www.ragingcoders.com/moneypie.

Money Foresight This provides tools to forecast your future account balances and review your past spending. See www.moneyforesight.com for more details.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. sconzerts closed this discussion on 06 Aug, 2021 07:39 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac