Reviewing transactions by budget by month

misc2

04 Apr, 2016 08:45 PM

Maybe I am missing something and you can help guide me to how to accomplish this. I would like to be able to see by budget and click down into transactions. I may have accidentally miscategorized something or maybe I am trying to determine why something is over budget, etc. and being able to view the transactions would help me fix any of these issues.
When viewing a budget, we can see for 3 months time period, but when viewing a budget from the Budgets area, we only see how much was spent against the budget. We are unable to click down to see the transactions associated for that month. We can add expense categories to show budget items that we can see transactions by budget. We can see transactions for All, unconfirmed, uncleared, 30 days, 60 days, this month, this year. However when we look at transactions under expense categories, it always shows the net balance.

Is there a way to have the expense calories on the left hand pane just show transactions and totals for a set period. For example, just show current month. Is there a way when clicking on budget item in the expense calories, and I select this month, that the balances are only reflecting for that month. Is there a way to add prior month to the expense category transaction listing. At the beginning of a new month, it would be helpful to review the prior months performance to budget.

Thanks

1. misc2 closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2016 08:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac