Credit Card main screen data not all visible

alechb

21 Sep, 2016 09:49 PM

One of my credit card accounts is not displaying all data in the main screen that is there? I sync my account via dropbox with iPhone 5S and on my Mac. My phone shows all the transactions but the Apple Mac (Mac OS 10.11.6) is only showing Sept 2016, MoneyDance 2015.6 (1299) the totals are the same. The reason I know that some of the data is present on the Mac but not viewable in the normal entry screen, is when I come to reconcile the account more data is visible, if I choose to edit the data in the reconcile screen it taken me to the main account window where that one transaction becomes visible. It seem to only be one of my credit cards accounts that is affected (I have four altogether).

Thank you for your support in resolving this issue.

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 22 Sep, 2016 11:26 AM

Hi,

Can you ensure that you do not have the 'This Month' filter enabled at the top of your register? If you select the 'All' filter you should see all transactions contain within the selected account.

I hope this allows you to access all your transaction but if you are still encountering issues, please let me know.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by alechb on 22 Sep, 2016 12:21 PM

Thank you that is it, very happy! Don't know how that happened but rather useful feature that I didn't know about - thanks once again.

3. alechb closed this discussion on 22 Sep, 2016 12:21 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac