Unrecognized budget amount under "Any Category"

Keith Perrin

12 Nov, 2016 01:32 PM

I am seeing an unrecognized $150.00 budget entry described as <Any Category>. I don't remember putting it there. It doesn't appear in the editable Budget screen, although the amount is included in the budget total. The only place it can be seen is in the pull down window on the Summary page, like in the attached screen shot. I don't remember creating this amount and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It only appears in one month, so I suppose I could just ignore it, but it's bugging me!

1. 1 Posted by ghettopeter on 17 Nov, 2016 08:58 PM

I had exactly the same problem. while having this problem I also noted that when I pressed the BUDGET item on the left, there was no display. I opened a report on this under general discussion. No reply yet.

2. 2 Posted by gary.oneill on 07 Jan, 2017 11:09 AM

I'm having a similar issue. I created some income categories, included them in my budget and then decided to delete them. These items are still showing up in the budget summary list as 'Any Category' and the amounts seem to be included in the 'Expenditure' totals, so my budget is way out. How do I get rid of these 'Any Category' items?

3. System closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2017 11:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac