Bank of America problems

sunanlaz

17 Dec, 2009 06:40 PM

I am currently a MS Money customer but need to switch because I bought a new Mac and as has been noted by others, the product is being discontinued anyway. I recently downloaded the trial version of Moneydance 2010 for my Mac and am trying to set up direct connection with Bank of America. I read through older discussions advising me to call Bank of America directly to ask them to set up direct connect. I told them I would be using Quicken (instead MS Money which used Active statment as BofA calls it). They said it would take 15-20 minutes. It's been more than that and I am still getting an error message from within Moneydance that my signon information is invalid. How can I solve this? Does this have anything to do with the sitekey layer of security?

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 03 Feb, 2010 03:36 PM

I apologize for the long delay in our response, I am embarrassed to say that we have been snowed under with questions about Moneydance 2010. Are you still having this issue, and if so, would you please include the version of Moneydance you are using, your OS, and the version of Java you are using?

Thank you,

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 03 Feb, 2010 03:36 PM.

3. sunanlaz re-opened this discussion on 03 Feb, 2010 03:40 PM

4. 2 Posted by sunanlaz on 03 Feb, 2010 03:40 PM

I just received a response saying basically the same thing, and I have moved on and am no longer interested in Moneydance, largely in part to the lack of response.

Thank you for your time.

5. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 03 Feb, 2010 03:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac