South Carolina State Credit Union

Jonathan

26 Apr, 2009 08:11 PM

When I try to set up my SC State Credit Union account online, I select it from the list ("South Carolina State Credit Union") and I immediately get the following error:

Error: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error:404 Not Found

1. 1 Posted by Brian Adler on 30 Apr, 2009 04:49 AM

Jonathan, Have you enabled your account for direct connect with your SCSCU representative?

2. 2 Posted by Jonathan on 02 May, 2009 05:52 PM

Way back when I used MS Money, it worked. I switched to Quicken and the member services folks said they don't support downloading directly through Quicken. Could that be the problem?

3. 3 Posted by Brian Adler on 06 May, 2009 09:40 PM

Jonathan, I'm not sure. We currently seem to have support for SCSCU. But we do use the same protocols as Quicken so if they are no longer supported, then we won't be either. I will look into this and get back to you.

4. 4 Posted by Jonathan on 03 Jan, 2010 04:56 PM

This problem persists in Moneydance 2010. Any news on a fix?

5. 5 Posted by Jessica Little on 06 Jan, 2010 04:42 PM

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately, it looks like your bank removed support for direct connections. The best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX or OFC files (aka Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Jessica little
    Moneydance Support

6. Raimund Buchholz closed this discussion on 19 Apr, 2010 11:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac