Bank of America

bill Fairbanks

21 Dec, 2015 08:53 PM

Does Moneydance work with Bank of America for account, bill pay and transaction download? I did not see it in the list of affiliated banks?

1. 1 Posted by bill Fairbanks on 21 Dec, 2015 09:02 PM

Does Moneydance work with Bank of America?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jenny on 22 Dec, 2015 10:19 AM

Hi Bill,

Bank of America has recently discontinued their support for new direct connect activations. However, if your account was activated for direct connect before they turned off support, you should still be able to connect in Moneydance. If this is the case, please advise and I can provide the advanced setup for this.

If you haven't enabled OFX services with Bank of America previously, the best way to get your transactions into Moneydance will be to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, QIF, OFX or OFC files, any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance.

I hope this information is helpful, please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Scott M. on 22 Dec, 2015 11:31 AM

My BOA credit Card was setup in the past with dc. Will that still function?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Jenny on 22 Dec, 2015 11:44 AM

I would recommend contacting Bank of America, and they can advise if direct connect is still enabled on your account. They will able be able to provide you with the login details you will need to get this setup, as they generally differ from those you use with ATM or your online banking website.

Please let me know if you're able to get connected, and I can provide you with the advanced settings and setup details.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

5. Jenny closed this discussion on 14 Jan, 2016 03:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac