Considering switching from Quicken to MoneyDance

Douglas Creed

15 May, 2016 01:42 AM

Can I download data from TD Bank?

1. 1 Posted by Douglas Creed on 15 May, 2016 01:45 AM

I want to know if TD Bank supports Moneydance and allows online transactions and downloads if I was using Moneydance

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jenny on 15 May, 2016 09:53 AM

Hi Douglas,

Moneydance supports automatic downloads via Direct Connect, and you can view a list of banks that support this feature here.

'TD Bank' is on the list, which means they support direct OFX connections. You can setup online banking within Online --> Set Up Online Banking. Then select 'New Connection' and choose your financial institution from the list. You may need to contact your bank to enable Direct Connect access, and for your password and pin (which generally differ from those used for online banking).

If you haven't already, I encourage you to download our free trial version and experiment with the program. The demo version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test importing your data from Quicken and your banks.

If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all your data, the license key simply unlocks the ability to manually enter more transactions. You can download the trial version of Moneydance from here.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like instructions for importing from Quicken.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

3. System closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2016 02:35 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac