assistance please

Haylie Wisemiller

20 Jul, 2016 06:10 PM

Hello,
I just purchased Moneydance last night and did not find my bank on the list. I called them to request that they work with Moneydance, however they declined. At this point, I would like either assistance from your company to get them to join, or I would like to request a refund (since without that online link to my bank, I would not be able to use it).

Thank you for your time and assistance,
Haylie Wisemiller
Order ID 41498675

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 21 Jul, 2016 08:47 AM

Hi Haylie,

I'd be happy to offer you a refund if you purchased Moneydance directly from our website, but I am inclined to offer you technical assistance first. This is not an attempt to get out of giving you a refund, if that is what you want let me know and I will authorise it.

Although your bank does not support Direct Connect, you can get your files into Moneydance by using a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX or OFC files (aka Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance. If this process does not suit your needs, please let me know and I'll have the refund processed.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Haylie on 23 Jul, 2016 02:23 AM

Thank you, Ian. I appreciate your help and willingness to find a solution. At this point, I would prefer a refund. Please let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks, Haylie

Sent from my iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 23 Jul, 2016 04:04 AM

I am sorry that our product did not meet your needs. I have asked our payment processing partners BMT Micro to process your refund. They will let you know when the process is complete from their end.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

4. Ethan closed this discussion on 23 Jul, 2016 04:04 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac