Bank not on list-please cancel MoneyDance

Michelle Common

24 Jul, 2016 09:39 PM

Bank is not on list--please cancel this purchase. It would have been nice to know that you do not service all banks prior to wasting time.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 24 Jul, 2016 09:45 PM

Hello,

I would be happy to authorize a refund and I am inclined to offer you technical assistance first. This is not an attempt to get out of giving you a refund, if that is what you want let me know and I will authorize it today. However if there is something specific you believe that I might be able to assist you with I am at your service.

Please note that if you purchased Moneydance from a third party site, such as the Mac App Store, you will have to go through the return process on that site to obtain a refund. We are only able to authorize refunds for purchases made directly from our website, as the billing and licensing databases are completely separate for third-party sites.

The full list of banks we currently support can be found at http://infinitekind.com/fi/ Which bank are you trying to connect with? I can check to see if we can add support for them.

Just to make sure you're aware, even if your bank doesn't supports direct OFX connections, which Moneydance requires in order to talk directly to a bank, you can still get your transactions into Moneydance by using a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX, OFC, or QIF files (sometimes referred to as Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance. You can also open your bank's download page directly (after entering the appropriate address in the Account->Edit Account menu) by going to the menu bar and selecting Online->Open Account Website.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by Michelle Common on 24 Jul, 2016 10:11 PM

Community Banks of Colorado
    How do I get refund through App Store? Please advise

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 24 Jul, 2016 10:20 PM

Hello,

You'll have to contact Apple Support for a refund on a product you purchased through their site. I believe this page outlines the general process: http://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

4. Ethan closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2016 10:20 PM.

5. Michelle Common re-opened this discussion on 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 PM

6. 4 Posted by Michelle Common on 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 PM

Thank you for your help--

7. Ben Spencer closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2016 10:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac