Frost Bank

Chris Hall

15 Aug, 2016 04:21 PM

Hello,

Do you have any plans to support Frost Bank (based in Texas) in the near future? I purchased Moneydance via the App Store but soon realized that Frost was not supported. I've tried requesting a refund (via Apple) but it has still not been processed. I would like to use the app, but without the linkage to Frost I'll need to find another option.

Thank you,

Chris

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 15 Aug, 2016 04:26 PM

Hi Chris,

If you purchased Moneydance from a third-party site, such as the Mac App Store/iTunes, you will have to go through their site to process your refund request. If you have not received a reply from them within 2 business days, please let us know and we can look into this.

It is unfortunate that your bank does not support Direct Connect, which Moneydance requires in order to talk directly to a bank. If your banks decides to use Direct Connect in the future we will be happy to assist in setting up a connection.

Without Direct Connect, the best way to get your files into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX or OFC files (aka Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Chris Hall on 15 Aug, 2016 04:39 PM

Thank you, Ian.

I just contacted my bank (Frost) and they confirmed that at this time they do NOT support OFX. With this in mind, if possible I would like to pursue a refund.

I purchased Moneydance on June 24, 2016. I have requested a refund multiple times via the Itunes/App Store method, but have heard nothing back from Apple. If it is possible for a representative from Infinite Kind to look into this, I would be grateful. Or, if you have another suggestion for resolution, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Chris Hall
    713-385-5144

Reply-To: <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>>

3. 3 Posted by Ian O on 15 Aug, 2016 05:03 PM

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, we cannot authorise a refund for App Store purchases on our end; you will have to go through their process on their site at http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact/
    Can you confirm you've followed the link above, when contacting them previously?

You could also try these steps -
    Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com
    Login with your Apple ID user name and password
    Find the purchase you want refunded
    Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
    Select the reason you want the refund, fill in the description, and submit

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by Chris Hall on 15 Aug, 2016 05:09 PM

Thank you, Ian.

Yes, I’ve tried to handle through the “Report a Problem” method (4-5 times) but haven’t heard anything back. I just opened a support ticket via the link you provided, so hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Thank you again for your help. Have a great day.

Chris

Reply-To: <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>>

5. System closed this discussion on 14 Nov, 2016 05:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac