Victory Capital for USAA Mutual Funds

okichatan

10 Feb, 2021 02:39 AM

Us USAA customers know about the USAA Bank problems with downloads, but the USAA Mutual Funds have moved from the USAA website to a new company called Victory Capital Management (https://vcm.com/) which does not have any download capabilities like the USAA site used to have.
I sent message to Victory Capital asking about download support and mentioned MoneyDance.
Their Reply:

Thank you for contacting USAA Mutual Funds by Victory Capital and your message regarding the ability to link your account to your money management program. We do not have information on when Victory Capital will be available through this company. You may need to reach out to them regarding their process of adding new companies to connect with. I will provide your feedback to our product development team as we are currently tracking outside software and apps members have inquired about.

If you need additional information, or if we can be of any service, please contact us on vcm.com or at 1-800-235-8396.

USAA Mutual Funds by Victory Capital

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 10 Feb, 2021 03:07 AM

It doesn't seem like they answered the questions you really wanted, I see the questions you wanted answered as:

1. Are you going to provide downloadable transactions files, If so what formats will they be providing OFX/QFX, QIF, Other? Please provide specifics.

2. Are you going to be providing Direct Download services? If so what specific services?

• Direct Connect (www.ofx.net)
      • Web Connect/ Express Web Connect (Quicken proprietary)
      • Other

If other what exactly.

I regard the answer you got as a bit of a fob off.

2. 2 Posted by okichatan on 10 Feb, 2021 09:36 PM

Thanks @dwg
    I followed up with your exact questions and here is their reply minus the usual niceties:

We do not have specific details on what additional options will become available. While some third-party websites have added Victory Capital as an available account to pull information from, direct connect options like Quicken are not supported at this time. We track interests in these types of options so that we can analyze and make a determination on if those options will become available in the future based on member feedback. We do not have an ETA on when that analysis will be completed.

3. 3 Posted by dtd on 10 Feb, 2021 10:09 PM

Do they have manual download options that you could then import into Moneydance?

Yes, I know that was question #1. but they didnt answer that. so maybe look around?

4. 4 Posted by okichatan on 17 Feb, 2021 11:34 AM

No downloads. Their whole site needs some TLC. I think it is a fairly new company, I hope it improves.

5. System closed this discussion on 19 May, 2021 11:40 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac