Another request for ability to customize and save custom reports

Susan Weiland

09 Jul, 2020 09:31 PM

I would like to add my name to the list of people requesting the ability to customize reports.
We are just starting to transfer from Quicken to here and I have been doing a deep dive assessing the features available.
I am very hopeful we will be able to make Moneydance work for us.

As a former software developer and director of QC at a medical software company, I fully realize how hard it is to develop and test this enhancement, but it would pay big dividends in user satisfaction. Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of requests to hopefully move this up the queue :-)

Kudos to whoever did the development of the data import... it looks like it did a flawless full-spectrum job on converting all of our Quicken data from a number of accounts into Moneydance.

Many Blessings!

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 09 Jul, 2020 09:46 PM

I am not support staff just a user.
    Hi Susan

Perhaps it would be helpful to support if you could define what you mean by “customize and save custom reports”. If is possible to customize a report within the scope of parameter under the EDIT button and the save the customised report under its own name to be used again.

Setting up a report or graph. See https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/graphs-and-reports/create-a-g...

Memorising a report or graph. See https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/graphs-and-reports/memorised-...

Hope this helps.

2. 2 Posted by susan weiland on 10 Jul, 2020 10:18 PM

Thanks so much for the links! I appreciate your help.

I will dig deeper into this information and see if it will allow me to duplicate some reports I had created in Quicken for specific reporting needs.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac