reconciling account

kayla

11 Jun, 2021 12:52 AM

i am like 15+ years a MS Money user, my bank just 'upgraded' their platform causing OFX imports to look corrupt to money which caused me great sadness, so i bought MoneyDance yesterday as i dont want to quicken. from what i can see in moneydance i cant reconcile nearly as quickly as i could with money, i watched some youtube videos where i learned a few thins including the reconciliation process but still the process feels slow. can you offer and suggestions on reconciling accounts faster?

on a side note if MD could have more of the appearance of money that would make me happy right after speedy reconciling

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 11 Jun, 2021 09:45 AM

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

The reconciled balances in Moneydance are a calculated from:
    Initial Balance of the Account + Cleared Deposits - Cleared Payments for further details, please refer to this article of the Knowledge Base on Reconciling.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac