- Enter my debts then plan to clear it.
- Enter my invoices.
- Make budgets

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 16 Jun, 2021 09:18 PM

I'm a fellow user.

I'll try to make a start on your questions

1. There is no problem with entering any sort of income

2. Moneydance has a loan account facility and the ability to automatically set up payments in the software as reminders. I'm not sure of what you mean by "then plan to clear it", you may need to explain what you are looking for further.

3. Moneydance is not business accounting software so there is no support for creating invoices. You may need to elaborate further on this so we understand your requirements.

4. There is the ability to create and track budgets in Moneydance.

What I would strongly suggest is that you download and try Moneydance yourself in trial mode. This mode is fully functionality with the only limit being that you can only enter 100 manual transactions, things like downloads and imports are unlimited so you should be at least be able to try everything without any problems or obligation.

For infromation the manual for Moneydance takes the form of an online Knowledge Base to entry point is:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 17 Jun, 2021 10:43 AM

Hi Alain,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

I can see you’ve received a reply from one of our knowledgeable Moneydance customers. To add to this useful information I thought it's worth mentioning that the trial version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test downloading data from your bank, and importing data from other personal finance software.
    If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all data you have entered during the trial period. You can download the trial version of Moneydance from our website on this page.

In order to get started, please refer to this article of the Knowledge Base and follow the links listed on the right hand side of your screen.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac