Licence key.

Paul.

24 Jun, 2021 09:58 AM

Hi, i purchased Moneydance through the Microsoft store at the end of 2019, and i now see that an upgrade has been downloaded but it either wants me to buy it or to enter my licence key to use the new upgraded version. I can't seem to find my licence key anywhere. Now this could be down to me, so i don't know if you can help.
Regards.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 24 Jun, 2021 10:14 AM

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

If you've purchased from the Microsoft Store, open the Store and click the '...' icon at the top right of the window. Select 'Purchased' and a web browser will open displaying your purchase history. No license key is needed for this version of Moneydance and the updates will be automatic. You will get the next major update for free when it becomes available in the Microsoft Store.

I can flag this discussion in order for you to get notifies as soon as the latest stable version is available.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac