Money Foresight extension

Steve Rickaby

17 Sep, 2021 11:06 AM

Kevin Stembridge tells me that:

'... probably time to tell you that I've given up on Money Foresight. Not to worry though, I've handed it over to the Moneydance team and they are working on integrating it directly into Moneydance. I think it is already available in the latest preview version.'

As I consider the MD/MF combo to be amongst my 'essential' apps, and as for a variety of boring technical reasons I will need to upgrade my Mac rather than MacOS to support a newer version of MD, some idea of your timeline for an MD release with embedded MF would be a great help.

Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 17 Sep, 2021 11:18 AM

I'm a fellow user.

Money Foresight was integrated into Moneydance 2021.2 Build 3091. The latest preview build is 3095.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 17 Sep, 2021 11:26 AM

Hi Steve,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Money Foresight was integrated in Moneydance 2021.2 build 3091 and it is now available unted Tools.

We would recommend downloading Moneydance 2021.2 (3095) from this page if you wish to use this feature. This version requires macOS 10.11+.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Steve Rickaby on 17 Sep, 2021 12:27 PM

Thanks both – most useful.

Steve

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 17 Sep, 2021 12:33 PM

You are welcome!
    I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 17 Sep, 2021 12:33 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac