I can’t see my transactions!

pogue

27 May, 2022 11:51 PM

When I opened my money dance file this afternoon it only showed me transactions up to 2016. The last five years are gone or I can’t see them. I tried opening other files in the back up and it keeps opening to the same one. I also checked the view option to make sure that it didn’t have a restriction on the date and set it to all transactions and it’s still not showing me anything beyond 2016. How can I retrieve all my transactions?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 29 May, 2022 07:50 PM

Hello,

My guess is that you've opened an older data file. If you're not sure where your data files are stored, they're probably in the default file location: https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/file-locations-and-changes/de...

If they're not there, try searching your computer for any files that end with the .moneydance extension. When you find them, use the open other option from the Moneydance welcome screen or the menu bar (File -> Open -> Open Other) to select your yourfilename.moneydance data set.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac