Printing Instructions

Sharon Brewer

24 Sep, 2022 08:51 PM

I would like to print a copy of my 2022 activity (ie check register). How do I do this?

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 24 Sep, 2022 10:32 PM

I'm a fellow user.

There are two way of printing your register data.

1. If you wanted to print the complete register you can open it and use the menu command File --> Print Register

2. If you want a subset of transactions, as you seem to do i.e. a date range then you can use the Transactions or Transaction Filter report for a more granular report. Once you have set the parameters you want to use and run the report you can then print it.

Moneydance is designed to print data from reports which is the way you select what data to print.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 24 Sep, 2022 11:39 PM

Hello,

To add to the above post, printing your check register would only be the same as printing your entire year's activity if that's your only account. If you have more than one account (a savings, investments, etc), you'll need to use one of the reports if you want to print a complete report. The reports can do things like displaying transactions from multiple accounts and categories at the same time.

If these suggestions aren't clear enough, please elaborate on your setup a bit, and we can try to offer more specific suggestions.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac