Is there a way to organize the lists of memorized reports and graphs?

Captain Moderate

18 Mar, 2019 03:12 PM

Previously I had the impression that the list of memorized reports maintained alphabetical order by report name. I have a long list of reports I run every year, and named them to follow a handy order. But now I notice this order is gradually collapsing.

Is there a way currently to sort the list of memorized reports, or to manually organize the order of that list?

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 18 Mar, 2019 05:08 PM

Hi Captain,

It is my understanding that report nomenclature adheres to ASCII rules.
    http://www.asciitable.com/

Therefore, numerals come before letters.
    Upper case letters come before lower case letters.
    The order of symbols and special characters needs to be looked up on the table.

If you are experiencing some other behavior, perhaps you could post a screenshot of what you are seeing.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

2. 2 Posted by Captain Moderat... on 18 Mar, 2019 05:22 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Kevin. I don't think my order of reports is following ASCII order. Here is a screen shot. Am I missing something?

3. 3 Posted by -Kevin N. on 18 Mar, 2019 05:30 PM

Hi Captain,

Ah, OK. Thank you for the screenshot. I saw this same behavior with another user recently, it seems that ASCII rules only apply to when the reports are listed on the left sidebar.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac