Dividend download

drpgabriel

20 Apr, 2017 03:47 PM

Whenever dividends (including from a MMF) are posted, the price of $100 is posted and unchangeable. This distorts the price of the MMF and of the underlying equity. help

1. 1 Posted by Tom Freeman on 24 Apr, 2017 02:38 PM

This is a placeholder value and should not transfer over to either current price or price history. If this is happening can you please attach a screen shot of the security details window.

Also which version of MD are you using? Help > about MD

Tom Freeman
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Richard Redfear... on 29 Apr, 2017 12:00 PM

Same Problem. When I enter a Dividend from reminders, the price of the dividend is altered to £100. This figure is shown in light grey type on the transaction form and cannot be altered. One I entered today has a price of £0.5355. I am using version 2017.3 (1612) and did not have this problem before.
    It appears from some experimenting that if the dividend is entered manually this does not happen. I have attached screenshots for you to see. The dates are strange as I had to recreate the transaction.

3. 3 Posted by Tom Freeman on 14 May, 2017 11:58 PM

Is the price history or current price altered?

@Richard, your screen shot did not come through can you re attach. Make sure you click the link to the thread and attach from here.

Tom Freeman
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by Richard Redfear... on 15 May, 2017 12:20 PM

On 15 May 2017, at 12:58 am, Tom Freeman <[email blocked]> wrote:

The Screen shots appear here http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/investments/1651-cannot-alter-transaction?unresolve=true but I will resend. I don’t think the price history or current price altered.

================================================== 

Is the price history or current price altered?

@Richard, your screen shot did not come through can you re attach. Make sure you click the link to the thread and attach from here.

Tom Freeman
    Infinite Kind Support

On Sat, Apr 29 at 05:00 AM PDT, Richard Redfearn wrote:

Same Problem. When I enter a Dividend from reminders, the price of the dividend is altered to £100. This figure is shown in light grey type on the transaction form and cannot be altered. One I entered today has a price of £0.5355. I am using version 2017.3 (1612) and did not have this problem before. 
    It appears from some experimenting that if the dividend is entered manually this does not happen. I have attached screenshots for you to see. The dates are strange as I had to recreate the transaction.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Dividend download.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

5. System closed this discussion on 14 Aug, 2017 12:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

29 May, 2024 07:01 AM
29 May, 2024 06:26 AM
29 May, 2024 12:43 AM