manual input of share price
1) Is it possible to manually put the price of shares
2) Would MoneyDance work on Window 10
3) I have a desktop and a netbook , both running on windows . Do I have to pay to use Moneydance for each machine or I pay once and use it on both machine
Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 04 Nov, 2015 12:18 AM
1) Share price is not 'that' important when pertaining to a txn. The exact number of shares purchased or sold for any given txn along with the total amount of the txn is more important.
If on the other hand, you're concerned with just updating price quotes then yes, this can be easily done manually or it can be done automatically provided the security is one that is serviced by yahoo.finance.
2) Yes. Moneydance works on Win 10.
3) No. You do not need to purchase more than one license. Take a look at the following KB article for more details:
If I may make a suggestion, d/l the free trial version of Moneydance to see if it suits your needs before purchasing a license.
HTH -Kevin N.
2 Posted by Dr M.G. Mehanna on 04 Nov, 2015 02:42 AM
Jenny closed this discussion on 04 Nov, 2015 10:33 AM.