MD+ Investment Downloads General, Betterment Specifically

pcooley

22 Jun, 2022 05:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

I've never tracked my investments in Moneydance, but I thought I would set it up, and maybe I just don't understand what to expect from Plaid when it comes to investments. I linked it to my new Betterment account, but when I download the transactions, there is always no transactions to download. I thought it would add all the individual funds and bonds that are in that account, along with the purchases that take place. Am I expecting too much? Do I have to put in all the purchases by hand, and then it just updates the price? Do I have to add the stocks and bonds once, and then it will add the purchases? The instructions aren't really clear when you have an entire account rather than an individual stock. At least not to me. Anyone else have experience with tracking a Betterment account?

Thanks so much,

Paul

1. 1 Posted by pcooley on 23 Jun, 2022 02:06 PM

Never mind - last night when I tried again, it downloaded the mutual fund and bond purchases for my account. Now, I just need to work with it some more.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 24 Jun, 2022 02:14 PM

We are pleased to hear that you were able to download your mutual funds and bonds.

I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. Maddy closed this discussion on 24 Jun, 2022 02:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac