iPad App

rcwebb1

07 Aug, 2019 08:59 AM

As IOS matures I'm gradually moving most of my work over to my iPad. Is anyone aware of the development of a fully functioning ipad app in development,( i.e. with the same functionality as the desktop)?
I like the desktop app but will have to move to another money management app if the mobile app continues as just for data capture.

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 07 Aug, 2019 09:43 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

Thing are moving in that direction.
    I look like the Android mobile app will be the first to benefit base on the new Beta release. It syncs the full data set to the Android phone in preparation to a major change to the user interface to allow access to all the features on the desk top version. No time scale announced.

Hope this helps

2. 2 Posted by rcwebb1 on 07 Aug, 2019 02:20 PM

Thanks Derek very useful info. Pleased Moneydance is moving in that direction. Its the future I think!

3. 3 Posted by derekkent23 on 07 Aug, 2019 03:50 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.

One thing I haven't asked is if the mobile app will eventually be stand alone, requiring a purchased key or will be free as now syncing to a desktop. Early days.

Have Fun

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac