The best way forward is to Reset Syncing.
1. Start Moneydance to open your data set.
2. Set Moneydance’s “Sync Method” to “Don’t Sync” under FILE (MONEYDANCE on Mac) – SYNCING, then click OK.
3. Then on both your mobile devices under settings click disconnect.
4. In Moneydance use FILE (MONEYDANCE on Mac) – EXPORT BACKUP to save a backup in case something goes wrong.
5. Then shut down Moneydance. If you are using Dropbox as the backup location wait till the Dropbox icon states “Up to Date”. This can take some time.
6. Using your computer, in the Dropbox folder delete the folder “.moneydancesync”. Watch the Dropbox icon and wait till it states “Up to Date”.
7. Open Moneydance on your computer under FILE (MONEYDANCE on Mac) - SYNCING, set your “Encryption Passphrase”, set “Sync Method” to “Dropbox Folder”, click OK.
8. Wait for Dropbox folder “.moneydancesync” and its contents to be created. Check the Dropbox icon states “Up to Date”.
9. Set up syncing to your mobile devices following this article. https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/syncing-and-sharing-data/sync...
Wait for your data to be synced.