How to get started ..... problem when ant tries to sign

monty

21 Nov, 2019 03:45 PM

So, I wanted to try and take the stock quote extension and try modifying it to try a different provider and get options prices.

I am confused though, I now have both the developers kit and also the github code. I see in the readme a link to a slack workspace. Cool, I think. That gets me nowhere. I was quite confused after all this - I'm a little less now.

In trying to build the github code, in particular the miscdebug - thought this might be useful??? I eventually realized that I needed to include the packaged moneydance.jar file, but I really don't need the devkit???

I tried following the instructions using ant to build the mxt file. Well, no problem generating keys. I get the code to compile, but signing fails. Figure I'll try it anyway, in Moneydance, I try loading the extension from file and it gives me an error Zip END Header not found.

I am using Open JDK version 13 (had to upgrade) on windows 10 64-bit. Any pointers to what I should do next? Just curios, has anyone been able to run extensions inside an IDE (IntelliJ, eclipse etc) for debugging?

I uploaded the output from ant.
     [java] Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed provider supports this key: com.moneydance.security.RSAPrivateKeyImpl

I see in the IDE that extadmin.jar has that class file. Presumably ant is finding the jar because the sign target is running the KeyAdmin class from that jar file.

Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by monty on 21 Nov, 2019 03:47 PM

Not sure the file was uploaded previously??

2. System closed this discussion on 20 Feb, 2020 03:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac