First Tech Federal Credit Union

Jerry Wagner

05 Dec, 2018 09:21 PM

Hi,

I have had issues connecting to First Tech Federal Credit Union for several months. I know from looking at the forums that First Tech got their problems fixed a couple months ago, at least for most people. I had been getting the "error 2000" and continued to get that every time I tried to connect, up until last weekend. I've been in contact with First Tech and the haven't been much help. I kept referring to OFX and they sent me instructions for restarting the connections with Quicken. Then I had to tell them I was using MD and they became less helpful.

I deleted all my connections from First Tech (from all my accounts) and every time I try to connect, I try it from just 1 account and treat it as a new connection so the information is downloaded.

As of last weekend, I am getting a different error: "No trusted certificate found." See attached. How can I tell if this is a MD problem or a First Tech problem? I searched the forums for other people who had this error (from other banks) and sometimes it was because the new certificate was not in MD.

I am using version 2017.10 (1706) on Windows 10.

Can you please let me know how I can debug this and/or what information (logs, etc.) I might be able to send you so you can tell me what's going on? I need to know if this is a MD issue or a First Tech issue before contacting them.

Thanks very much,
Jerry

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 05 Dec, 2018 09:37 PM

2. 2 Posted by mdshaver81 on 16 Feb, 2019 09:19 PM

Can anyone tell me if the the issues with First Tech Federal Credit Union have been resolved? I am looking to switch to Moneydance and also switch my banking from StateFarm Bank to a recommended credit union and it seems that First Tech would do. Anyone know if it supports direct connection for automatic downloading of transactions and bill pay? Thanks!

3. System closed this discussion on 18 May, 2019 09:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 Jul, 2019 05:28 PM
21 Jul, 2019 05:08 PM
21 Jul, 2019 01:55 PM