First Tech Credit Union Downloads

Lynn Moyers

21 Dec, 2018 05:39 PM

Hello,

It has been over a month since MD users lost the ability to download transactions from FTCU. I've been in frequent communication with them about this issue. They made changes to their security certificates which caused MD to stop downloading transactions. Their download works for Quicken, so in their view they have the problem fixed.

Since I can't download transactions, I have over a hundred transactions waiting to be entered. I don't want to enter them manually because of the sheer number of duplicates this will create once I'm able to download transactions. However, year end is approaching and I need to have my financial database up to date.

Infinite Kind's inability to get downloads working in a timely fashion has caused me to look elsewhere for bookkeeping software. I have 6 years of data in MD and don't want to switch. But I may have to in able to download data instead of doing time-consuming manual entry.

I heard from Jenny in November that IK was working on a solution. Silence since then. Any updates, Jenny?

Lynn

1. System closed this discussion on 22 Mar, 2019 05:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac