Bank Sync not working

white.carlw

15 Jan, 2019 03:17 AM

I'd opened up a support ticket on this issue a couple weeks ago for which I am not getting a response from support. I have three credit accounts I've been syncing for some time. Effective with the beginning of the year these accounts stopped syncing with my bank. No error messages, just "zero transactions downloaded," even though there were transactions.

Today, for the first time, I tried creating a "test" account with the identical information. 271 transactions downloaded. I then tried disconnecting and reconnecting one of the affected accounts. Again, "zero transactions downloaded." To me, this eliminated the bank as the issue since the "test" account connected.

I'm open to suggestions.

Carl

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 15 Jan, 2019 03:41 AM

I'm a Fellow user.

It sounds like something is getting confused.

A reset may help, the following posts describes how to do this with a script, the only thing to note that in later releases of Moneydance there is a built in python interpreter so you do not need to download the extension.

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/online-banking/4385-problem-connecting-to-capital-one-investing#comment_41503226

2. System closed this discussion on 16 Apr, 2019 03:50 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Jul, 2019 04:24 PM
22 Jul, 2019 03:52 PM
22 Jul, 2019 03:05 PM