setup for Fidelity

jwillar

05 Feb, 2019 04:59 PM

I am not able to complete the Online Banking setup for my Fidelity Cash Management Account. I am selecting "Fidelity Investments" on the financial Institutions screen. After selecting my Moneydace-2019(1855) Account and entering the logon credentials, I am not given the chance to select the Account for Online Banking or Bill Payment.

1. 1 Posted by john on 15 Feb, 2019 06:38 PM

i'm having the same problem.

2. 2 Posted by -Kevin N. on 15 Feb, 2019 09:01 PM

Hi John,

Look to posts 8 and 9 of the following thread and see if it helps.
    http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/online-banking/12183-accou...

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

3. 3 Posted by silvergreek on 19 Feb, 2019 04:16 PM

I cannot get moneydance to web connect any of my financial accts. i have searched this site, I have been working on this for seven days, spending hours getting absolutely nowhere. I really want to leave quicken 2016 and use money dance. I got a responses from Ethan and never heard form him again. I suspect Ethan is a bot and not a real person. i am under a 90 day return policy and I will wither get some support or divorce Money Dance. this content certainly disclose my frustration.

4. 4 Posted by -Kevin N. on 19 Feb, 2019 05:12 PM

Hi Silvergreek,

I am a Fidelity brokerage client. I have 1 brokerage account and 3 IRA accounts at Fidelity. All 4 accounts connect to Moneydance via direct-connect.

Direct-connect is different than web-connect. Direct-connect is a direct connection to the financial institution's servers. There is no interaction with their website.

Look to the following Moneydance KB article for instructions on how to set up direct-connect.
    http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay/direct-...

It has been my experience that the direct-connect servers at Fidelity accept the same user name and passwords as the Fidelity website.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

5. System closed this discussion on 21 May, 2019 05:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac