Online UK

Dan Thomas

21 Feb, 2019 10:03 AM

Are there any plans for online banking to include UK bank accounts? Would be very useful.

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 21 Feb, 2019 04:51 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.

Moneydance support Direct Connect but only Banks in the US offer this. UK banks certainly don’t. You can download transaction files from your online account and import it into Moneydance. see http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay/manual-...

Moneydance is developing an imbedded browser which is in the beta stage in 2019 at the moment. My UK banks works, but not my credit card. At the moment you have to manually log in and navigate to the location of the downloadable transaction file and click Download. Moneydance detects the download and enters your transaction into your account awaiting confirmation. My understanding is Moneydance is hopeful that it will be able to automat the login with your password etc store in a local encrypted file on your hard drive. Also navigating to download the file would be learnt and automated. All this would be done with out a third party having your passwords etc and thus securer than others offering were a third party has access to your security information. How long it will take to get to this, I have no idea.

Hope this helps

2. System closed this discussion on 23 May, 2019 05:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Jul, 2019 03:52 PM
22 Jul, 2019 03:05 PM
22 Jul, 2019 02:34 PM