Elan Credit Card Completely broken (AGAIN)

tiptonbob

30 Sep, 2023 03:27 PM

The problems between Elan and Plaid continue to frustrate, but now it is broken to the point that I cannot even log in to my account. This has been going on for over a week now. Formerly, I could log in, but had to do it each time that I used Moneydance+ and I also had to answer a security question every time that I logged in. I tried deleting Elan and trying to reestablish, but I cannot log in.

Showing page 3 out of 3. View the first page

1. 61 Posted by dtd on 22 Mar, 2024 09:24 PM

Oh, if you are talking Elan, but NOT Fidelity Credit Card, it's probably a case by case issue.

2. 62 Posted by tiptonbob on 27 Mar, 2024 10:02 PM

Well, I'm done with Elan and the Fidelity credit card. They have the best rebate program, but they are just not worth the trouble. I will keep the card and possibly use it on large purchases due to the 2% rebate.

3. 63 Posted by Scott on 27 Mar, 2024 10:17 PM

You can get a 2% everywhere rebate card from Wells Fargo, and it does work with Plaid and Moneydance. And it can also be redeemed as a statement credit if you choose. I’m saying goodbye to the Elan/Fidelity Credit Card after all my rebates post and I redeem them.

4. 64 Posted by tiptonbob on 16 Apr, 2024 02:33 PM

@Maddy Is this a dead issue? Has Plaid thrown in the towel on getting Elan to cooperate? It would be good to know if we should continue to hope for a solution or just move on.

5. 65 Posted by tiptonbob on 16 Apr, 2024 03:00 PM

Thanks @Scott for the suggestion. I hate to apply for another card, but that is a good option.

6. 66 Posted by tiptonbob on 20 Apr, 2024 08:14 PM

Well, Saints be praised. I took a random stab at reconnection my Fidelity Visa with Elan and Lo and Behold it connected and downloaded transactions. We'll see how long that lasts. If MD could get Synchrony fixed now I'd be back in business.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac